Are you paying too much?
Registered Independent Sales Offices (ISO's) for leading Canadian Merchant Service Providers (MSP's) are able to offer a wide range of services to fit your company's needs, along with aggressive pricing on your rates and fees.
Your merchant account is deregulated and competitive, you are free to choose your provider regardless of who you bank with. Many businesses are paying too much to process Credit and Debit Cards, and savings of hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year is possible. Your business could be paying too much, find out if a better deal is out there for you.
How does your business benefit?
- No money down terminal lease options
- Competitive rates on Credit and Debit
- Low costs, with no hidden charges or fees
- Competitive flexibility for point-of-sale, phone/mail, and internet businesses
Do a thorough review of your current and past merchant statements to provide a full cost-benefit analysis on your payment processing services:
- Statement analysis allows savings and better rates to be identified
- New top-of-the-line terminals are shipped and installed
- Savings can be in your bank account within a few business days