Point-of-Sale Merchant Accounts
Independent Sales Organizations (ISO) for leading Merchant Account Service Providers allow Canadian businesses a wide range of processing services for Point-of-Sale retail, restaurant, and e-commerce environments.
Review your current and past merchant statements to provide a cost-benefit analysis on your payment processing services. Competitive rates and fees available through these merchant processing partnerships can provide your business with:
- Full service electronic payment solutions, with lower costs on debit cards, credit cards, and gift cards.
- Prepaid credit card programs, plus using your credit card terminal to sell cellular and long-distance phone cards.
Before signing up with a new Debit and Credit Card Provider, make sure they provide your business with:
- 24/7 technical support services
- Fraud identification and monitoring programs
- Sale or Rental of payment processing terminals and transaction software
- Additional E-Commerce and/or card-not-present payment services
- Experienced customer service support